Daily Use English Sentences with Each, Neither, Either
Use of Either
- Either she goes or I go.
- Either he or I must go.
- I don’t want either of them.
- You’re either with me or against me.
- I couldn’t sleep either.
- I’m not busy either.
- I can’t do that either.
- They don’t like this either.
Use of Neither
- Neither fish nor flesh.
- Love is neither bought nor sold.
- Neither he nor his friends came back.
- Neither pen nor pencil can express.
- Neither of us forgot about it.
- There was neither food nor drink.
- Neither of them had their tickets.
- Their house is neither big nor small.
- Neither of them looks happy.
- I neither drink nor smoke.
Use of Each
- We know each other.
- Do you know each other?
- We love each other.
- They hate each other.
- Do they love each other?
- Let’s help each other.
- I know each one of you.
- Drill a hole in each corner.
- Each man has his limitations.
- She had a bottle in each hand.
- Give an apple to each child.